The seemingly-interminable 2016 US National Election is finally behind us. With it is the end of the “Clinton Era” of American politics.
For over thirty years, the Clinton Family — spearheaded by Hillary — was in sole possession of the Democratic Party. It is, finally and completely, over.
We’re still enduring the tantrums of a generation entirely molded by Government schools. While mildly destructive, their antics will be minimal over time. They are, after all, mere psychological children.
One thing can be said with certainty:
The American people have been so proselytized by non-stop propaganda that they can no longer recognize when madmen are running for President.
Make no mistake: by any rational definition of the word, both Hillary “Tricky Dick” Clinton and Donald “The Donald” Trump are mad.
They both clearly and obviously suffer from personality disorders.
Spending a year bitching about which madman happens to be better misses the point:
You can’t tell that they are madmen.
In order to avoid this going forward, I propose the following Constitutional Amendment:
That all current office-holders and candidates for any Federal office; as well as all Federal Justices and nominees for the Bench; and their entire staffs, paid or unpaid:
Shall be immediately required to take the Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory (MMPI). The test will be administered and scored under double-blind conditions.
In the event that the tested individual scores with, or significantly close to, a Personality Disorder, they shall be immediately and permanently be barred from:
- Holding any Public Office.
- Interaction with public officials nor their staffs, neither in public nor private.
- Employment with any business that involves contact with any public official or their staffs in any way.
- The practice of Law.
- Interaction with legal professionals nor their staff, neither in public nor private, except as a client; and that all client records be made public as they occur.
- Employment with any business that might involve contact with legal professionals or their staffs in any way.
- The practice of Medicine.
- Interaction with medical professionals nor their staffs, neither in public nor private, except as a patient; and that all patient records be made public as they occur.
- Employment with any business that might involve contact with health care professionals or their staffs in any way.
This is a serious suggestion.
The American populace is no longer capable of discerning a madman when they see one — even if two of them have been droning in their ears for over a year.
The MMPI is a standardized psychological test used to aid in the diagnosis of personality disorders. It is remarkably accurate.
By adopting this as a Constitutional Amendment, it would eliminate the madmen from the halls of the Federal Government.
(I certainly endorse its adoption at the State and Local levels, however.)
Admittedly, it would completely clear out the Federal Government. It would require new Elections, from President on down. New Supreme Court Justices would need to be appointed.
However, it is an entirely politics-neutral and scientifically sound way to ensure that office-holders are at least sane.
New Elections are a small price to pay if we can be free of the madmen forever.